This color and chakra is all about the most important aspects of any ones lives, RELATIONSHIPS!
So when we feel guilt, love, learn to set our boundaries, regenerate and grow – we do so from this place – our HEART
This center is so important because it is where we feel and express our relationships from. The sanskrit name for this chakra is anahata which means unhurt or unstruck and it is the sound of the celestial realm. It is associated with a calm serene sound devoid of violence.
I love this “ Anahata, which means “unstruck” or “unhurt”. The name implies that beneath the hurts and grievances of past experiences lies a pure and spiritual place where no hurt exists. Michelle Fondin. www.chopra.com
The heart’s challenge as many of us know is making peace with grief, grieving past relationships, the past of who we were or any other loss.. The color green works on balancing the grief with compassion, firstly for self and then for others. Green is also about bringing in self love with no judgement into you heart, it is through this that we can heal.
Here are two really powerful affirmations that may resonate with many of you relating to the healing and understanding of this chakra,
“ I forgive myself”
“ I choose to live in balance, in a state of gratitude and grace”
The simplest way to heal the heart chakra is to let go and move on.
In it’s simplicity, this is the most powerful way you can heal yourself, set new boundaries for yourself.
Ask yourself, what is okay for you what is not and not feel badly about what you choose.
”Every movement, every glance, every thought and every word can be infused with LOVE” Thich Nhat Hanh
Color Therapy is a simple yet wonderful tool to use to help with this healing….
So how does Color Therapy work?
In a session you would choose 5 colored bottles that appeal to you. From the bottles you choose it tells you and me what it is that you are feeling at both the conscious and subconscious levels. It also looks at past lives and what patterns both positive and negative that we carry from those lifetimes into present. It would bring to your awareness a lesson to be learned or a gift to be acknowledged. I work especially with clearing issues around relationships, whether it is in love, or your finances or how you feel about yourself.
If you are interested in trying out a session of Color Therapy with me, (don’t worry if you’re in another country or city I do sessions via Skype too!) it is $120 for 1 hr. Have a look at my website for more info www.7raysholisticcenter.com or call me on 650 798 4168.
The five parts that this color governs are:
Physical: circulatory system, heart, thymus gland and lungs
Emotional: giving and receiving love, envy, jealousy and harmony
Mental: new beginnings, hermit and creating a safe space for yourself
Spiritual: midway between heaven and earth, integrity and compassion
Past Lives: Cathar. English, Persian and Aborigine
5 Easy ways to add the power of the color Green into your life:
1. Sit outside in nature and absorb the green around you in a short meditation. Whether you look at a flower or watch the trees or the birds there is much healing in a garden or a park.
2. Add green foods to your diet like leafy greens, broccoli, asparagus or brussel sprouts, this is nourishing and healing your body from inside out.
3. Keep a green crystal with you like malachite or unakite which can help expand the heart space. (Please note that both these crystals cannot be placed in water to create an elixir but should rather be worn or carried).
4. Painting the walls of your home green or decorating it with green would bring in the message of an open expansiveness inviting people to come into your home with open and good intentions and of course for you to do the same. It would also invite abundance into your life.
5. Wearing green is a clear message of bringing in an abundance of love, money and friends.
It is also healing for you to wear it.
I hope that this is helpful to you and gives you some insight on how to use the color green.
Look out for the next color and chakra which is blue and it’s all about communication.